cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.1.11 release
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2007 19:44:24 GMT
Ralph Goers pisze:
> I'm currently trying to get the XPathXMLFileModule into trunk. I was
> holding off committing until I had that working. However, I will be
> heading off to Seattle very early tomorrow until New Year's Eve so if I
> don't get it committed today it won't be included in your build - which
> is a very bad thing since several JXPath based input modules don't work
> right now (i.e - I'd have to vote -1 on the release until I get this
> fixed).  I may just commit what I have for 2.1 and get trunk done when I
> get back.
>
> Unfortunately, I am very busy getting things ready for my grandkids
> birthday party so I have no idea if I'll get this completed today.

What about reverting my change in 2.1.x branch that broke JXPath-based modules and introducing
a new
method in JXPathHelper just to make xmodule:flow-attr working properly?
It's really not my favorite choice but it was me who broke XMLModule and I don't want to block
release.

In trunk I opt for cleaner API at price of breaking back-compatibility.

WDYT?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski