cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject 2.1.11 release
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:42:23 GMT
I'm currently trying to get the XPathXMLFileModule into trunk. I was
holding off committing until I had that working. However, I will be
heading off to Seattle very early tomorrow until New Year's Eve so if I
don't get it committed today it won't be included in your build - which
is a very bad thing since several JXPath based input modules don't work
right now (i.e - I'd have to vote -1 on the release until I get this
fixed).  I may just commit what I have for 2.1 and get trunk done when I
get back.

Unfortunately, I am very busy getting things ready for my grandkids
birthday party so I have no idea if I'll get this completed today.

Ralph