cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r597535 - in /cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-forms/cocoon-forms-impl/src: main/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/datatype/FlowJXPathSelectionList.java test/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/datatype/FlowJXPathSelectionListTestCase.java
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:46:11 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski pisze:
> 3. My gut feeling is that we are affected by XALANJ-2091[2] bug. I'll try to verify my
feelings
> tomorrow.

I have checked if update to Xalan 2.7.1 helps and it's not. Anyway, after taking closer look
at our
code it's not a surprise because we don't use DOMBuilder from Xalan but our own class.

Current problem is that I cannot debug Cocoon in Eclipse (some weird classpath issues) so
I lost any
chance to figure out what's wrong. :-(

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski