cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r597535 - in /cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-forms/cocoon-forms-impl/src: main/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/datatype/ test/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/datatype/
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 19:40:02 GMT
On 26.12.2007 20:09 Uhr, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

>>> Log:
>>> Fix FlowJXPathSelectionList test-case in a different way:
>>> Since it was the test case that's broken, not our code, fix the issue
>>> in the test case.
>>> Modified:
>>> cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-forms/cocoon-forms-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/datatype/
>>> cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-forms/cocoon-forms-impl/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/datatype/
>>> +        // FIXME: Why is the namespace declaration available as
>>> attribute on the expected document?
>>> +        //        That's the reason why we have to add it to
>>> destDocument as well.
>>> +        destDocument.getDocumentElement().setAttribute("xmlns:" +
>>> FormsConstants.INSTANCE_PREFIX, FormsConstants.INSTANCE_NS);
>> Does anybody have an idea why the namespace declaration is available as
>> attribute on the expected document only after springifing CForms? Is it
>> a classpath issue with an old or inappropriate parser version?
> I was hit another time by this issue. Are there any news on this? Or do you have any
clue what may
> have caused the change of how documents are parsed and why it seems to be only a problem
for test cases?

I can imagine two possible reasons:
1. Different class path settings so that a different parser library is
used, maybe endorsed libs stuff.
2. Options on the DocumentBuilderFactory or the SAXParserFactory.

View raw message