cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r606743 - /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/tools/targets/webapp-build.xml
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 08:50:02 GMT
I remember there have often been issues with either encoding or binary
files. I have no idea if that's still the case and I'm ok with the
change. I also looked into the revision log of the file [1] but could
not find anything particular (only last 4 years available).

Joerg

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/tools/targets/webapp-build.xml?view=log