cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r606743 - /cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/tools/targets/webapp-build.xml
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 05:13:32 GMT
In case you didn't know, people.apache.org/~jim lists solprovider as
Paul Ercolino, a committer from Lenya. He opened Cocoon-2074 in June and
listed the change then. No one ever commented on it.

I'm not clear on what you are saying.  Does your question "I am
wondering if a simple filtering="on" statement can replace the previous
code." mean you are wondering if he has really verified that his change
works in all cases?  Perhaps you could identify some of the things you
think will cause problems if it is left this way?

Ralph