cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject [2.2] Problems with local input modules
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 09:40:47 GMT
Hi, while trying to get the portal block running again in 2.2, I
stumbled across a problem with input modules that are not declared in
the root spring context, but in a sitemap local one.

I'm not 100% sure, but I have the feeling that the current way of
resolving the variables in a sitemap is using the root spring context
but not the application context of the sitemap in question. This is just
a guess.

I get the following error. Before I dig deeper into the problem, can
someone confirm/deny that my above asumption is correct?

org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.PatternException: Cannot get module named
'portal-skin' in expression '{portal-skin:{1}:skin.basepath}/{2}.gif'
	at
org.apache.cocoon.template.expression.AbstractStringTemplateParser.parseSubstitutions(AbstractStringTemplateParser.java:86)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.template.expression.Substitutions.(Substitutions.java:50)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.template.expression.Substitutions.(Substitutions.java:41)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.variables.LegacySubstitutions.(LegacySubstitutions.java:36)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.variables.StringTemplateParserVariableResolver.setExpression(StringTemplateParserVariableResolver.java:66)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.variables.VariableResolverFactory.getResolver(VariableResolverFactory.java:108)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ReadNodeBuilder.buildNode(ReadNodeBuilder.java:41)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.buildChildNodesList(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:120)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.buildChildNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNodeBuilder.java:135)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MatchNodeBuilder.buildNode(MatchNodeBuilder.java:75)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNodeBuilder.buildNode(PipelineNodeBuilder.java:138)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNodeBuilder.buildNode(PipelinesNodeBuilder.java:58)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapNodeBuilder.buildNode(SitemapNodeBuilder.java:69)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapLanguage.createTree(SitemapLanguage.java:306)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapLanguage.build(SitemapLanguage.java:407)

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org