cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparing Cocoon 2.2-final
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:26:53 GMT

Unfortunatly I don't have the necessary spare time to work on Cocoon this week.
  Considering holidays and a busy first week in January, probably the earliest
possible date when I can work on Cocoon more than an hour from time to time is
in the middle of January.

Except from documentation and samples the two most important open tasks IMO are

  o forwarding the original request within the servlet-service-fw
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1831

  o Error on resetting response
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2150

I will work on the first and hope that somebody volunteers for the second.

Apart from that I will also work on providing packages for all released modules.

Anything else?