cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Dev at weitling <d...@weitling.net>
Subject Re: Url without extensions - how to match/rewrite
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 13:26:48 GMT
Hi Thorsten,

I'm not sure if I caught your problem completely, but what about
handling every request as html as long as there is no known extension, e.g.

    <map:match pattern="*.jpg">...

    <map:match pattern="*.gif">...

    <map:match pattern="*">...

Important is that the *-matcher comes last. Or just write your own
matcher :-)

Bye,
Florian