cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon-webapp failure
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 07:59:34 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> On Dec 6, 2007, at 12:21 PM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>> Vadim Gritsenko wrote
>>>

>>> Seems to be somehow related to portal beans. Can somebody take a look?
>>>
>> I think I just fixed this one - however the current state of the portal
>> is very fragile and I don't expect it to work properly.
>
> Thanks for quick fix! btw why bean is named
> "org.apache.cocoon.portal.om.CopletAdapter.cocoon" and not
> "org.apache.cocoon.portal.om.CopletAdapter/cocoon"?

Good question - to be honest, I don't know :)
I think there were some problems with using a "/" in Spring bean names
and I saw that I used a "." already in other configurations for the
portal. I guess in the end, it doesn't matter as these components are
accessed through our spring configurator bean map and this bean map
checks for boths versions.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler