cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r601301 - in /cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-pipeline/cocoon-pipeline-components/src: changes/changes.xml main/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/pagination/Paginator.java
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:03:55 GMT
thorsten@apache.org wrote:
> Author: thorsten
> Date: Wed Dec  5 03:36:45 2007
> New Revision: 601301

> Log:
> Fixing paginator to make it useable with spring

I don't think this is the right approach. And IMHO this incorrect approach
nudges you towards ugly hacks like this.

IIUC, the correct spring way would be to inject parser and any other required
components directly, without injecting and using ServiceManager. I think I
already saw this in one of the other springified components.

PS Do you know how recycle() is going to be called for the springified component?

Vadim