Hi folks,

I'm having problems running the flowscript debugger on JDK 1.5 on Leopard, and wondered if anyone else was seeing the same thing.

Basically, when Cocoon (2.1.10) hits a flowscript and launches the debugger, it also launches an exception:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: No such child: 1
at java.awt.Container.getComponent (Container.java:280)

I've tried updating to js-1.6r6 and js-1.6r7 but they exhibit the same problem. I haven't been able to test in 2.1.11-dev as my svn checkout is not up-to-date and my dev machine has no net connection at the moment.

Any suggestions?

Andrew.