cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Hunsberger" <peter.hunsber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cocoon demos on cocoon.zones.apache.org
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:48:59 GMT
On Nov 16, 2007 9:07 AM, Vadim Gritsenko <vadim@reverycodes.com> wrote:
> Peter Hunsberger wrote:
> > In some random exploration I discovered that the image-op to grayscale
> > example produced a stack trace:
> >
> >     http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/trunk/cocoon-imageop-sample/logo2.png/grayscale
> >
> > Also the rotation examples on the image-op page result in a pure black image.
>
> Do you have same effect when running it locally or is it specific to the zones
> instance?

Sorry, don't have 2.2 running locallly at the moment.  It will
probably be a couple of months before I get back to having it up;
we're buried under the rolllout of a major release which isn't really
expected to let up until after Christmas...  Maybe someone else can
check the imageOp samples locally?

--
Peter Hunsberger