cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimst...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Flowscript debugger with JDK 5 on Leopard
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 18:15:46 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I have the same ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException with the current 2.1 branch under Leopard with
Java 1.5.

Jasha

-----Original Message-----
From: savs@andrewsavory.com on behalf of Andrew Savory
Sent: Wed 11/14/2007 12:12
To: dev@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Flowscript debugger with JDK 5 on Leopard

Hi folks,

I'm having problems running the flowscript debugger on JDK 1.5 on Leopard,
and wondered if anyone else was seeing the same thing.

Basically, when Cocoon (2.1.10) hits a flowscript and launches the debugger,
it also launches an exception:

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: No such child: 1
at java.awt.Container.getComponent (Container.java:280)

I've tried updating to js-1.6r6 and js-1.6r7 but they exhibit the same
problem. I haven't been able to test in 2.1.11-dev as my svn checkout is not
up-to-date and my dev machine has no net connection at the moment.

Any suggestions?

Andrew.