cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Juergen Ragaller <ragal...@apache.org>
Subject lenya 2.0 release preparation - cocoon version dependency (2.1.11?)
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 20:13:45 GMT
Hi Cocoon devs

The Lenya community is preparing for a lenya 2.0 release.

A considerable part of our testing was done against the 2.1.x trunk of
cocoon as the 2.1.x cocoon trunk has been very stable for quite some
time.
We just talked about declaring either a 2.1.10 or SVN-Version 595020
dependency.

The most desirable way for us would be to ship lenya with a 2.1.11
dependency. Reading the cocoon dev list, I'm very much aware, that
you're working on a 2.2 release. Do you plan to release 2.1.11 as well
in the near future?

Thanks a lot for an orientation about the topic  ...and for this nice
software!

Jürgen Ragaller

Jürgen Ragaller
null-oder-eins GmbH