cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: javax.servlet.ServletException: No block for /myBlock/index.html
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 07:04:21 GMT
I'm not sure why you are asking but, the sitemap he showed must have
come from 2.1 and would be valid there. Carsten originally wrote the
support for replaceable properties in 2.2. I ported some of that back to
2.1 quite a while ago. Carsten's code in 2.2 has probably now been
replaced with Spring PropertyPlaceholders.