cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: javax.servlet.ServletException: No block for /myBlock/index.html
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 22:58:12 GMT
On 22.11.2007 16:06 Uhr, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

>>> And what can be the actual reason for the error. I grepped the code
>>> base and did not find any reference to 'file-generator.pool-max'.
>>
>> My first guess was that somebody tries to set this property but Spring
>> doesn't find a placeholder where this property can be applied.
>
> It was an attempt to use undefined property.

That's what I got as well ;) I'm quite familiar with the placeholders
and properties in Spring. But I have seen these placeholders for
pool-max somewhere and I did not know if he is just running old code or
something like this. Also on the FileGenerator pool-max was not
declared, so it could have been some lookup for default properties (as
known from the sitemaps). I had no idea that it was so obvious :-)

I wonder where he got this sitemap code from when we have them all
declared in Spring config now.

Joerg