cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: javax.servlet.ServletException: No block for /myBlock/index.html
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 21:05:31 GMT
Mansour wrote:
> Ok, It's working now. Basically I removed the components definition from
> the sitemap.xmap. It worked fine. Now, I need someone to explain to me
> what happened.

Previously in the sitemap you had this:

   <map:generator label="content"
     logger="sitemap.generator.file" name="file"
     pool-max="${file-generator.pool-max}"
     src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator" />

This snippet refers to the property named 'file-generator.pool-max', and this
property is not defined anywhere in the Cocoon 2.2. To fix this you have several

1. Use number instead of property reference
2. Define property in Block/META-INF/cocoon/*.properties file
3. Define property in Block/COB-INF/config/properties/*.properties file

> I guess I should not redefine in my sitemap component,
> because this will override the config in the war file (the platform). I
> don't know if I am right, but I need some one to advice me.
>
> The new contents of the sitemap:

> <map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
>        <map:pipelines>
>                <map:pipeline type="caching">