cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mansour <mansou...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: javax.servlet.ServletException: No block for /myBlock/index.html
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:23:41 GMT
Ok, It's working now. Basically I removed the components definition from
the sitemap.xmap. It worked fine. Now, I need someone to explain to me
what happened. I guess I should not redefine in my sitemap component,
because this will override the config in the war file (the platform). I
don't know if I am right, but I need some one to advice me.

The new contents of the sitemap:

<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
        <map:pipelines>
                <map:pipeline type="caching">