cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: javax.servlet.ServletException: No block for /myBlock/index.html
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 09:25:24 GMT
Is there any reason why we create a new BeanDefinitionStoreException
from a BeanDefinitionStoreException? Do we add more information? Is
there a reason for getting rid of the root cause?

AbstractSettingsBeanFactoryPostProcessor:

protected void processProperties(ConfigurableListableBeanFactory
beanFactoryToProcess,
                                  Properties props)
throws BeansException {
     final BeanDefinitionVisitor visitor = new
CocoonSettingsResolvingBeanDefinitionVisitor(this.settings);
     String[] beanNames = beanFactoryToProcess.getBeanDefinitionNames();
     for (int i = 0; i < beanNames.length; i++) {
         BeanDefinition bd =
beanFactoryToProcess.getBeanDefinition(beanNames[i]);
         try {
             visitor.visitBeanDefinition(bd);
         } catch (BeanDefinitionStoreException ex) {
             throw new
BeanDefinitionStoreException(bd.getResourceDescription(),
                     beanNames[i], ex.getMessage());
         }
     }
}

And what can be the actual reason for the error. I grepped the code base
and did not find any reference to 'file-generator.pool-max'.

Joerg