cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: lenya 2.0 release preparation - cocoon version dependency (2.1.11?)
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 03:49:32 GMT
If you fix a bug in 2.1 it should obviously go to trunk. 2.1.11 has not
been released so if you know of a bug that applies to 2.1.x that is
fixed in trunk, IMO it should also be applied to 2.1.x. I would
recommend that this policy be followed until 2.2.0 is released. Past
that I would suggest that fixes be targeted to 2.2. If something
critical were to come up that could affect 2.1 it would be nice to have
it mentioned here so that someone who cares could apply it if they want to.

Ralph