cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Nettingsmeier <netti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: lenya 2.0 release preparation - cocoon version dependency (2.1.11?)
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 11:20:27 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> If I get enough positive feedback about the current state I'm happy to
> prepare a release of 2.1.11 in December.

the lenya community would appreciate that a lot! i'm collecting some
cocoon-specific user feedback on our lists atm. there have been no
problem reports whatsoever, and a few people have reported "works for
me". the majority of users have not replied yet, which could be
interpreted as "works *perfectly* for me" :-D

of course, lenya uses only a subset of cocoon 2.1.11-dev, but this
subset at least should have gotten a fair bit of testing lately. the
last cocoon breakages i can recall were those induced by shared code
with 2.2, which has been remedied a while ago.

regards, and thanks for your great work!

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier

   - Ken Thompson.