cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Portal Block, Re: cocoon demos on cocoon.zones.apache.org
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 02:46:33 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:
> The portal block is completely broken in trunk. I get

It had no configuration whatsoever. I added blockServlet xml config but ran into
another bug in loading sitemap and its config/* resources.

r596516 and r596517 fixes these (I hope), and now it is up to you to fix portal
configuration. See cocoon-portal-components.xml in cocoon-portal-impl block:

     <bean name="org.apache.cocoon.portal.coplet.adapter.CopletAdapter/uri"
           class="org.apache.cocoon.portal.coplet.adapter.impl.URICopletAdapter"

parent="org.apache.cocoon.portal.coplet.adapter.AbstractCopletAdapter"
scope="singleton">
       <property name="notifyingBuilder"
ref="org.apache.cocoon.components.notification.NotifyingBuilder"/>
       <property name="sourceResolver"
ref="org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceResolver"/>
     </bean>

AFAICS, class URICopletAdapter does not have 'notifyingBuilder' property.

Vadim