cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Deprecation of CInclude transformer
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:20:56 GMT
I just got a response from my Engineer. Here is what he said "I never
got the xinclude to work. I tried doing a search and replace as well as
hacking cocoon.xconf to replace the cinclude config to utilize the
xinclude stuff. All I got were blanks, but no errors. But I did not turn
on debugging."

Ralph