cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [cocoon-2.2] Deprecation
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 23:09:25 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko pisze:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>> Vadim Gritsenko pisze:
>>
>> Thanks for explanation. I'm not sure if I'm going to have a free time
>> to merge XInclude and Include
>> transformers but could we at least deprecate CInclude?
>>
>> I hope nobody is going to have any objections.
>
> Feel free to start separate thread about it...

I'll do it right now.

> I don't know if I can look at it this week... It certainly is on my
> radar, together with "pipeline lock bug".

Ok, so if you need any help I'm willing to give a hand but I would like to focus on other
things
(like releasing databases bridge and working on my secret Cocoon project :P)

>> Will do it later. It may be just missing dependency.
>
> BCEL :) It is required for XSLTC and it is indeed missing.

I just tried to transform using xsltc and it works fine for me. Which Java version do you
use?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski