cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon demos on cocoon.zones.apache.org
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:55:06 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko pisze:
> Hey all,
>
> Cocoon branch and trunk demos on zones are up and running.
>
>   http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/trunk/
>   http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/21branch/
>

> (branch was broken because of removed svn externals; trunk was not set up)

Many, many thanks Vadim for doing this! Actually I was going to take care of our demos this
week but
since you beat me I have time for other work related to Cocoon. :)

The only problem I see that you seem broke Forms samples, see:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/trunk/samples/forms/

If we fix this obvious problems isn't it a good idea to add a news on our site?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski