cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: lenya 2.0 release preparation - cocoon version dependency (2.1.11?)
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:29:36 GMT
Dev at weitling pisze:

> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>> If Lenya is using it successfully, and if our automated tests pass (I
>> can run them on Linux and MacOSX when the time comes) I'd be ok with
>> making a release. There have been some small changes since 2.1.10, and
>> little is happening in the 2.1 branch, so it might be good to do a
>> release of that.
>>

> BTW, does anyone want to adopt this orphaned issue? :
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2126
>
> Hoping against hope :-)

Florian, I completely forgot about this. Since your report looks to be perfect (screenshots,
sample
files etc.) it should be really appreciated by fixing it.

I won't make any promises but since it also affects 2.2 and there is about a month left to
planned(?) release of Cocoon 2.1.11 I may have a free time to dig into it.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski