cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release of cocoon-databases-bridge
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 14:46:51 GMT
Reinhard Poetz pisze:
> Grek,
>
> thanks for pushing on releasing another block I guess that you don't
> have a PGP key which is signed by other ASF folks. If I'm right this
> means that you can't create the release artifacts yourself.

Yep. Did we forget that GT was a great occasion to do this work?

> I'd be more than happy to help you out with this step of the release
> procedure if you can do the rest of the work (organizing the vote, write
> the announcement mail, update the website, publish the artifacts to the
> central Maven repository).

Since bridge is a very small and focused module I don't think it's demands a lot of work.
Am I right
that simple announcement e-mail with few sentences explaining that cocoon-databases-bridge
lets one
to use Spring-defined datasources in Avalon components would be enough?

When it comes to the site, the only document about cocoon-databases-bridge is a migration
guide that
I already published:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/databases/1.0/1409_1_1.html

Or maybe you mean publishing automatic reports like Javadocs, etc?

> Feel free to contact me via Skype to discuss the details. Your
> involvement would also be a good chance to check
> http://cocoon.apache.org/1199_1_1.html for clearity, completness and
> correctness.

I'll contact you on Sunday or Monday as it turned out that I will be travelling in the weekend.
I'll
try to do as much as I can myself.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski