cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release of cocoon-databases-bridge
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 11:04:26 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to release first milestone of cocoon-databases-bridge module upcoming days.
I hope that
> nobody objects?
>
> It's going to be my first release so I will probably need some assistance.

Grek,

thanks for pushing on releasing another block I guess that you don't have a PGP
key which is signed by other ASF folks. If I'm right this means that you can't
create the release artifacts yourself.

I'd be more than happy to help you out with this step of the release procedure
if you can do the rest of the work (organizing the vote, write the announcement
mail, update the website, publish the artifacts to the central Maven repository).

Feel free to contact me via Skype to discuss the details. Your involvement would
also be a good chance to check http://cocoon.apache.org/1199_1_1.html for
clearity, completness and correctness.