cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Publishing of cocoon 2.2 blocks from forrest
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 22:20:18 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just committed a first cocoon 2.2 block in the forrest
>
> The question now is how can we publish a snapshot of this block to the
> maven repo?

As an Apache committer you should be able to deploy to the Maven 2 snapshot
repository (mvn deploy). For the configuration of the distribution repository
see the parent POM of Cocoon /project/distributionManagement/snapshotRepository.

See also
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/examples/deploy-ssh-external.html
and if you are run on *nix, I recommend to you using SSH keys which make any
additional configuration in settings.xml (usually) obsolete.

HTH