cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r590638 - in /cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-forms/cocoon-forms-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/datatype: FlowJXPathSelectionList.java FlowJXPathSelectionListBuilder.java
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 22:47:41 GMT
Hi Giacomo!

giacomo@apache.org pisze:
> Author: giacomo
> Date: Wed Oct 31 05:10:53 2007
> New Revision: 590638

> Log:
> fixing issues with stale objectModel in jx-path selction-lists
>
> Modified:
>     cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-forms/cocoon-forms-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/datatype/FlowJXPathSelectionList.java
>     cocoon/trunk/blocks/cocoon-forms/cocoon-forms-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/datatype/FlowJXPathSelectionListBuilder.java

This commit caused compilation error of FlowJXPathSelectionListTestCase
that I fixed in r591496.

It wasn't a big deal for me but next time I would suggest to forget
about -Dmaven.test.skip=true ;)
Actually, this message is addressed to all committers: you don't need to
skip tests because they are supposed to always pass now.

BTW. Continuum has not reported any problem because of this problem:
that is fixed now.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski