Ø       The problem is that when upgrading to Cocoon 2.1.10 for
Ø       one of our software packages to make use of all the improvements
Ø       in 2.1.10, we're hitting an enormous performance hit.  We
Ø       basically see that requests which would normally take 10ths
Ø       to 100thms of microseconds now takes seconds up to a minute
Ø       to execute, where the processor is fully used.

Has there been any solution to this issue?  I am rather desperate to for this to be solved because I have upgraded a production system that supports 50 simultaneous video stream feeds and response time has degraded to between 5 to 10 minutes after around 20 feeds have started up.

Thank you,