cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From solprovi...@apache.org
Subject Improve Cocoon Website
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 23:21:28 GMT
Some suggestions for:
Cocoon 2.2 - All Sitemap Components
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/1347_1_1.html

1. Make names in second column into links and delete the third column.
 Having a "Details" column wastes space and reduces usability.

USECASE: I want "FileGenerator".  I am looking at "FileGenerator".  I
cannot click "FileGenerator".  To learn more, I need to look to the
right edge of the screen without blinking to choose one of the
identical "Details" links.

2. Fix the data pages.
Basic Information
Component type	org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SVGSerializer
Cocoon block	Serializer
Java class	batik
Cachable	Yes

The first three labels do not match the data.

3. Better URL
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/components.html
Would be better than:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/1347_1_1.html

I registered on the website, but no confirmation memo has appeared.
JIRA does not have a "Website" component.  Where do these suggestions
belong?

solprovider