cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "András Hatvani" <andras.hatv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Cocoon Profiler development
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 00:52:11 GMT
Hi Joerg,

thanks for your quick reply and sorry for my delay.
On the page http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/blocks/1204_1_1.html you wrote:
"This list of blocks hasn't been released yet. Your help is more than
appreciated to make them ready for a release as Cocoon 2.2 block."
I have my focus on the performance and I think the Profiler is a tool which
can help web developers to optimize their code.
But as stated on the before mentioned web page the development of this block
should be supported and that's the reason, why I would like to participate.
I've started with checking out and analyzing the existing code, but I don't
know, who else works on this block, is there already a design, are there
timelines etc.,
so mostly organisatoric questions for the begin.

Andras