cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <>
Subject Re: [result][vote] Releasing from trunk: Cocoon 2.2-RC2 & others
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 08:35:17 GMT

Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>>> BTW. When can we expect new release officialy announced?
>> I've started to work on it together with a "What's new in Cocoon 2.2"
>> page and hope to finish it this weekend.
> Could somebody help me please with proof-reading the announcment message
> and the "New in Cocoon 2.2" page?
> See and

This text looks good. Since I'm currently involved with some other work
I'm not sure about all the version numbers, but I trust you on that.

I noticed though that in the sentence:

"Find information about the new features at"

The url is not working.

What I've read so far seems fine. As you know I've not done that much
with 2.2 yet, so I cannot really add more information on this subject.
The page looks well structured and sums up most of the things I've heard
and seen about 2.2.

View raw message