cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: [result][vote] Releasing from trunk: Cocoon 2.2-RC2 & others
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 08:35:17 GMT

Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>>> BTW. When can we expect new release officialy announced?
>>
>> I've started to work on it together with a "What's new in Cocoon 2.2"
>> page and hope to finish it this weekend.
>
> Could somebody help me please with proof-reading the announcment message
> and the "New in Cocoon 2.2" page?
>
> See http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/1421.html and

This text looks good. Since I'm currently involved with some other work
I'm not sure about all the version numbers, but I trust you on that.

I noticed though that in the sentence:

"Find information about the new features at
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/1420_1_1.html."

The url is not working.

> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-22/1420.html.

What I've read so far seems fine. As you know I've not done that much
with 2.2 yet, so I cannot really add more information on this subject.
The page looks well structured and sums up most of the things I've heard
and seen about 2.2.

Jeroen