cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Preparing Cocoon 2.2-final
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:49:39 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko pisze:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>  - deprecation (???)
>>    We have to deprecate everything that we want to remove in Cocoon 2.3.
>>    (If nobody beats me, I will start off a discussion about this soon.)
>
> I'd love to tune in into this thread but I'll be offline till Nov 5. Can
> you promise not do any quick votes up to that time? :)

No problem Vadim. I'll take care of reminding people. :)
If you are going to be the one cooling our desire to deprecate lots of old junk I would fear
that
you are going to have a little bit problem with me. ;)
After GT, I have got convinced to lobbying for deprecating lots of stuff.

Vadim, have you seen our whiteboard with the list of things people have been wondering about
when it
came to deprecation?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski