cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [result][vote] Releasing from trunk: Cocoon 2.2-RC2 & others
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:07:40 GMT
Reinhard Poetz pisze:

> The relese of these artifacts has been accepted by 5 +1 votes and no -1.
> I will move the artifacts into the Apache Maven M2 sync repository asap
> and also prepare an announcement mail.

I was late on voting (gosh, I'm really busy now...) but I would like to say that I tested
RC2 and
everything seems to work ok.

I'm also very happy to see it's happening and I think some kudos should really go to Reinhard
for
taking care of preparing release.

BTW. When can we expect new release officialy announced?

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski