cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r586238 [2/2] - in /cocoon/trunk/core: cocoon-core/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/servlet/ cocoon-core/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/servlet/multipart/ cocoon-core/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/sitemap/ cocoon-core/src/main/java/org/ap...
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 23:05:38 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko pisze:
> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
>> vgritsenko@apache.org pisze:
>>> +++
>>> cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-pipeline/cocoon-pipeline-components/src/main/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/TraxTransformer.java
>>> Thu Oct 18 19:45:18 2007
>
>>>          if (this.transformerHandler instanceof LogEnabled) {
>>> -
>>> ((LogEnabled)this.transformerHandler).enableLogging(getLogger());
>>> +            ((LogEnabled) this.transformerHandler).enableLogging(new
>>> CLLoggerWrapper(getLogger()));
>>>          }
>>
>> This commit is causing compilation errors on my side. Nothing
>> surprising here, there is no valid
>> constructor in CLLoggerWrapper suitable for this change.
>
> There is: getLogger() returns commons logging Log object now. You should
> update (at least cocoon-pipeline module, AbstractXMLProducer class) and
> do a clean build. I know, it is a pain, and takes a lot of time, but
> there is no way around it :)

:)
I thought that I was running a trunk version (done svn up before posting) but I forgot that
branched some modules before RC2 release and my working copy was sticking to these branches.

Now everything runs fine. Sorry for a noise!

Oh, and many thanks for your big work with loggers!

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski