cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <gkossakow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JXTemplate is broken by implementing Recycable interface
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:31:16 GMT
Leszek Gawron pisze:
> It looks like we could drop the source resolver and objectModel. Both
> can be injected and AFAIU both are properly scoped with some custom
> scope of ours.

Yep. The only problem is that implementation of such custom scope (sitemap scope) affects
some
internal Cocoon a lot. The one who is going to do this will really need to understand most
of our
internals, sight...

I base my opinion on my own experiences with implementation of this scope that I have done
some time
ago. I didn't commit it because I couldn't figure out how to make it working with cocoon:
protocol.
Maybe it's the time for another try...

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski