cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <>
Subject Publishing our docs | Nightly builds
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:29:46 GMT

As promised at the GetTogether, I wrote some documentation about how our docs
can be published.

In order to make it as simple as possible, I've setup a nightly build (2am UTC)
of our docs on The only thing that I can't do is
checking the document in into the SVN repository automatically.

(soon it will be added to the offical docs too)

If you want to see a preview, point your browser to
The nightly build can be found at

                                       - o -

A second nightly build (0am UTC) of our docs adds some additional reports
(Findbugs, SVN statistics, etc.). See

Have fun!

Apache Cocoon Committer, PMC member, PMC Chair

View raw message