cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Publishing our docs | Nightly builds
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:29:46 GMT

As promised at the GetTogether, I wrote some documentation about how our docs
can be published.

In order to make it as simple as possible, I've setup a nightly build (2am UTC)
of our docs on cocoon.zones.apache.org. The only thing that I can't do is
checking the document in into the SVN repository automatically.

See http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g4/g1/g2/1418.html
(soon it will be added to the offical docs too)

If you want to see a preview, point your browser to
The nightly build can be found at http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/nightly-docs/.

                                       - o -

A second nightly build (0am UTC) of our docs adds some additional reports
(Findbugs, SVN statistics, etc.). See http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/.

Have fun!