cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject The value of 'publishing date'
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 09:57:10 GMT

Today I've been setting up some shell scripts that make it easy for everybody to
publish docs. The only problem I run into now is that if I run the site
generation, every page is changed because of the publication date.

This will cause a lot of commits that only change the publication date. Is the
publication date a piece of information that is valuable enough to show them on
every page or should I simply remove it from our site skin in order to make the
commits smaller?

WDYT?