cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [cocoon.zone] Need some help with shell scripts
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:45:35 GMT

I've been working on setting up build scripts for our docs on our zone so that we

  - can create our docs and publish them to
    http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/
  - they can be easily checked in into our SVN - you only have to login to
    cocoon.zone and invoke
    'svn commit --no-auth-cache --username [username]' to publish docs to
    our website

So far I can run them from command line. But since shell scripts are not
something that I write every day I need some help with

  * starting them via cron
  * create output reports for each run into _seperate_ files
  * send the last 50 lines of the output report to docs@cocoon.apache.org

Can anybody help me? Please contact me directly (via mail or skype) :-)