cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: JXTemplate is broken by implementing Recycable interface
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 00:42:06 GMT
On 09.10.2007 16:19 Uhr, Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

> After taking quick look on this problem I saw that JXTemplateGenerator is broken by the
fact that it
> implements (indirectly, by extending AbstractXMLProducer) Recycable interface. Implementing
this
> interface makes JXTemplateGenerator handled by our Avalon-Spring bridge instead of pure
Spring and
> treated as an Avalon component.

How does the auto-magic of the Avalon-Spring bridge work? Does it check
for all Avalon interfaces? I remember you created wrapper classes for
DataScource explicitly.

Is it sensible - and does it have access to it at all - to check the
Spring application context for beans of the same type and if it has
assume it is a Spring bean whatever Avalon interfaces it might have
implemented?

Joerg