cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Insight 49, LLC" <insigh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XHTML Serializer bug?
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 01:42:04 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Dan Hertz wrote:
>> I hope someone can help me debug my HTML Serializer issue:
>>
>> I've trying to generate strict XHTML code where all tags are closed
>> (eg: <image/>, <meta/>).
>>
>> If I set the sitemap serializer to
>> org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer, the tags get closed,
>> but my Javascripts don't load.
>
>> If I set it to org.apache.cocoon.serialization.HTMLSerializer, then
>> my Javascripts load fine, but the tags aren't closed.
>
> Did you try org.apache.cocoon.components.serializers.XHTMLSerializer?
>
> Vadim

Thanks for your XHTMLSerializer suggestion. It closes the elements
nicely, but changes my quotes ( " ) to &quot;

That's why my scripts aren't running! (ah-ha!)

Funny thing is...even if I wrap my <script> sections in <![CDATA[  (in
my stylesheets), the xhtmlserializer still changes my ( " ) to &quot;

Any suggestions?

Dan

Thyanks!