cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <simo...@apache.org>
Subject Welcome to the Cocoon GT 2007
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 09:06:55 GMT
Hi all,
for those who are already here and for who is still coming, here are a
few indications :

- If you need to get here, ask your hotel reception the shortest way to
the Bioparco, which is inside the Villa Borghese park.
- Once you get there, you don't have to enter by the main entrance, but
by the offices gate, which is located in the small building on the right
of the main entrance. There are some signs on the way.
- As soon as you enter the Bioparco, you'll notice to elephants :D. The
room is on the left of the elephants, near the lions :D

- In the room there is wireless connection, without any need for password.
- There are plenty of power plugs, if you need more just ask we will
provide.
- At the bar you can ask whatever you want to drink, we have coke,
fanta, sprite, italian beer, water, american coffee, espresso coffee,
tea, ice tea, milk.

This is the lunch program for these days :
- Wed : pizza, served in the room.
- Thu : lots of Italian typical food, mozzarella, prosciutto, salame and
the like, served in the room.
- Fri : pasta, served in the Lake Oasis, few meters away from the room.

This evening, for those of you who decided to participate to the extra
dinner, we are going to get a Bus at 18:30 and move to Ariccia. There we
are going to eat at a Fraschetteria. We will be back at around 23:00 at
trastevere, where we can grab a beer. On our way back we will go by bus
to the Colosseum and the Piazza San Pietro if we manage to.

For everything you need, please just ask to me (I'm the one near the
picture of the pink greater flamingo).

Simone