cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 documentation online!
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 16:07:05 GMT
Lars Huttar wrote:
> On 9/28/2007 10:41 AM, Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> This response may be too late for that request, but in general, I would
> be happy to proofread any Cocoon documentation. (I am a native English
> speaker... if Americans are allowed. :-)

America, America, hmmm, I heard once about it ... ;-)

> I could probably proofread a few pages a day, *if* there is a simple way
> to submit the results (e.g. without having to set up Maven).

Thanks for your offer. Just follow the "edit" link on the bottom of a page. It
links to the source page in our CMS (Daisy). In order to login, self-register at
Daisy and send me a mail with your username in private so that I can activate
your account.