cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Huttar <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon 2.2 documentation online!
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 15:50:47 GMT
On 9/28/2007 10:41 AM, Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>>>
>>> While I was creating all the release artifacts of Cocoon 2.2RC2 I
>>> also published our 2.2 docs. See http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/
>>>
>>> I have to say that I'm really proud of seeing this long-term effort
>>> finally materializing :-) Thanks to all the involved helping hands!
>>>
>>> The only missing part is the main site (http://cocoon.apache.org).
>>> If nobody speaks up over the weekend, I will also publish it (see
>>> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/dev-docs/) on Monday. It would be
>>> great if a native speaker could proof-read it in the meantime.
This response may be too late for that request, but in general, I would
be happy to proofread any Cocoon documentation. (I am a native English
speaker... if Americans are allowed. :-)

I could probably proofread a few pages a day, *if* there is a simple way
to submit the results (e.g. without having to set up Maven).

Lars