cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Cocoon trunk does not compile
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 22:09:32 GMT
Hello,

I cannot compile Cocoon trunk now and I suspect that this is caused by latest forms refactorings.
The error I get is the same our Continuum reports[1]:

/home/continuum/data/working-directory/51/blocks/cocoon-forms/cocoon-forms-impl/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/datatype/DynamicSelectionListTestCase.java:[49,12]
cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : constructor DynamicSelectionList
(org.apache.cocoon.forms.datatype.Datatype,&lt;nulltype&gt;,org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceManager)
location: class org.apache.cocoon.forms.datatype.DynamicSelectionList

/home/continuum/data/working-directory/51/blocks/cocoon-forms/cocoon-forms-impl/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/datatype/FlowJXPathSelectionListTestCase.java:[69,39]
cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : constructor FlowJXPathSelectionList
(org.apache.avalon.framework.context.Context,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,org.apache.cocoon.forms.datatype.Datatype,&lt;nulltype&gt;,boolean,&lt;nulltype&gt;,boolean)
location: class org.apache.cocoon.forms.datatype.FlowJXPathSelectionList

/home/continuum/data/working-directory/51/blocks/cocoon-forms/cocoon-forms-impl/src/test/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/datatype/FlowJXPathSelectionListTestCase.java:[102,39]
cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : constructor FlowJXPathSelectionList
(org.apache.avalon.framework.context.Context,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,org.apache.cocoon.forms.datatype.Datatype,&lt;nulltype&gt;,boolean,&lt;nulltype&gt;,boolean)
location: class org.apache.cocoon.forms.datatype.FlowJXPathSelectionList

[1]
http://vmbuild1.apache.org/continuum/component/buildResult.action?projecGroupId=23&buildId=9222&projectId=51&projectGroupId=23

BTW. I hope that this it is a last time that Continuum did not report about build failure,
see this
comment from Emmanuel Venisse:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1316?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12531540

--