cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ferda" <fe...@cox.net>
Subject RE: Performance problems with 2.1.10 using FOM JavaScript cocoon.load()
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:06:14 GMT
*       The problem is that when upgrading to Cocoon 2.1.10 for
*       one of our software packages to make use of all the improvements
*       in 2.1.10, we're hitting an enormous performance hit.  We
*       basically see that requests which would normally take 10ths
*       to 100thms of microseconds now takes seconds up to a minute
*       to execute, where the processor is fully used.

Has there been any solution to this issue?  I am rather desperate to for
this to be solved because I have upgraded a production system that supports
50 simultaneous video stream feeds and response time has degraded to between
5 to 10 minutes after around 20 feeds have started up.

Thank you,

Ferda