cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logging of AbstractSAXTransformer
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 19:16:22 GMT
On Tue, 2007-10-30 at 18:27 +0100, Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> > I reckon I need to configure the logging differently but sadly there
> > seems to very little documentation yet (or at least I could not find it
> > yet).
> >
> > Any idea what I am doing wrong?
>
> The problem is that the AbstractSAXTransformer still uses Logkit logging and if
> it is initialized by Spring, the logger isn't set.
>
> Fhis has been fixed in trunk by Vadim recently and will be part of the next release.

I must admit that maven and me are not the best mates, but I am using
latest trunk and still have this problem.

I reckon it is a maven issue with artifacts et al. but how can I do aka
ant a "ant clean build" from my current trunk and maven is actually
using the trunk?

Further I am really missing some documentation about components using
the new spring stuff only. I mean I know how to write avalon components
from 2.1 but since I am trying to jump on the 2.2 train I want to
develop avalon less components (I reckon that is the reason to use 2.2
after all). I will try to add some as soon I get my custom transformer
running.

Thanks for all your efforts.

salu2